Our Geology course offers a broad education in the geosciences from the processes that govern the Earth’s surface and interior, to the interactions between society and the Earth.
You’ll study all the essential geoscience disciplines: the sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic origins of rocks and minerals; the evolution of life on Earth; plate tectonics and the structural deformation of rocks; natural hazards and climate change; geotechnics; geological mapping and fieldwork; the sustainable management of natural resources and the development of clean geoenergy.
There’s a strong emphasis on applying your knowledge in the real world through practical hands-on learning and field trips, and you’ll be equipped with all the geological skills necessary to understand and work in the modern world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds