Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): A PhD is a postgraduate supervised research degree that usually takes up to three years full-time to complete (but can also be studied part-time). Your research is written up as a substantial thesis and must show evidence of originality, critical judgment and be at the cutting-edge of your chosen subject.
Research degrees at Wrexham Glynd?r University can be pursued in a wide range of subjects, not only in those featured in our taught postgraduate programmes
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Expertise, resources and opportunities to help you make your career decisions and gain the experience needed to fulfil your potential.
Our Careers and Employability service is designed to provide impartial and professional information, advice and guidance for potential students, current students and graduates. It also works with employers to promote their vacancies and volunteering opportunities.
Whether you are looking for part-time work while you are studying, a volunteer opportunity over a semester break or a graduate job on completion of your course – our team will be there to support you every step of the way.
PSW 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree/PhD
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Applied Biomedical Sciences Research at Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Applied Clinical Research at Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Analytical and Forensic Chemistry at Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Sport, Exercise and Health Science at Wrexham Glyndwr University