MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The Master of Science in Project Management prepares you to drive innovation in your organization by giving you the skills and tools to effectively lead volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous projects from inception to completion in global markets. Accredited by the Project Management Institute’s Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC), our curriculum has a two-pronged approach that provides the foundational knowledge of scientific-based project management tools, organizational strategies, and theoretical concepts, coupled with the opportunity to deepen subject matter expertise through targeted concentration work and innovative project management concepts.
Northeastern University–Toronto is the institution’s first international campus and the first comprehensive research university to receive approval by the Ontario government to offer multiple degree programs in the province without a local educational partner. Those degree programs are tailored to Toronto’s economic development needs and delivered in formats flexible to today’s working professional.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Beginning your journey with us is a big decision. But it's a smart one. Your field is evolving rapidly. That's why we're constantly innovating our programs to anticipate your industry's needs. So, no matter where your field goes, you can lead the way.
- 3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): identify your educational goals and expectations of the program; please be aware that the university's academic policy on plagiarism applies to your statement of purpose
- Professional resumé
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts; official transcripts required at the time of admission
- Two letters of recommendation: from individuals who have either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities such as a faculty member, colleague, or mentor, preferably one from your current employer
- English language proficiency proof: students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
- Official associate or bachelor's degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, or NU Global Exam scores
As an international student, there are a number of documents you need to study in Canada.
- Valid passport: applications can take up to three months (or longer), so apply as soon as possible
- Study permit: all international students in programs longer than six months need a valid study permit
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) & Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Only citizens of certain countries require a TRV
- If you are from a TRV-exempt country, you may need to apply for an eTA before you can travel to Canada
You are responsible for maintaining your immigration status and complying with immigration regulations while you are in Canada.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 75 USD