Civil Engineering with Project Management MEng, BEng
The Civil Engineering with Project Management course offers you a firm grounding across the breadth of civil engineering, with a focus on the unique project management challenges posed by major building and infrastructure development.
You’ll gain an understanding of the technologies and tools available to civil engineers and cover key topics in the Project Management Body of Knowledge. You’ll choose from optional modules to develop specialist knowledge in topics ranging from transport engineering to the design of structures in earthquake zones. But you’ll also gain an understanding of project management to prepare you for a wide range of careers.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds