C&G Level 2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-04) & C&G Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew (4883-02)
Who is the course for
This course is suitable for students who would like to gain employment in the airline industry or enhance their studies in travel and tourism. It provides an additional qualification for students wishing to work as cabin crew.
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4876-26)
Course units include:
- Customer service and selling skills for travel and tourism
- Promotional activities for travel and tourism
- Meet and greet services
- UK travel and tourism destinations
- Worldwide travel and tourism destinations.
Students on this course will have the opportunity to study for the additional qualification – The Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew - within this study programme. This means you can potentially gain two qualifications at the end of your course.
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew (4883-02) Course units include:
- Airline health, safety & security
- Aircraft emergency situations
- Dealing with passengers on board an aircraft
- Cabin service and selling techniques
- Making passenger announcements on board an aircraft.
Lectures, workshops, group work, visiting speakers, practical sessions and outside visits to provide students with a realistic view of the industry. This will also involve an overseas residential trip. You will also undertake a one week work placement within the travel industry.
Park Road Uxbridge Middlesex UB8 1NQ
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You will be in a strong position to become cabin crew at a variety of airlines such as British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Easyjet.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
5 GCSEs grade D (grade 3) or above including English, or a relevant Level 1 course at distinction grade, plus a good school report/reference. If you do not have formal qualifications but have appropriate experience, you will be accepted on the basis of a successful interview.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BTEC Level 4 HNC in International Travel & Tourism Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- NCFE Level 3 Introductory Diploma/Extended Diploma in Travel And Tourism at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- C&G Level 3 Diploma (4976-08)/Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-09) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- ESOL - Entry 3/Level 1 Certificate in Business/Employability at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma In Business (RQF) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College