Business Management Diploma
The challenging field of finance, the fast-paced world of marketing, the creative and passionate realm of an entrepreneur—with a business management diploma you are set to take your career in any direction.
Need a flexible approach to learning? We've got what you're looking for. You can complete the program at your own pace, with customized timetables and course loads. Full time or part-time, a term at a time or throughout the year—flexibility is key.
Choose a general business management focus, or tailor your education to specialize in aviation management or insurance and risk management.
City Centre Campus
City Centre Campus stretches along 104 Avenue for seven blocks from 105 Street to 112 Street. All of the buildings are connected through a pedway system on the second floor.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be evaluated through the Office of the University Registrar
Applicants must have a minimum overall average of 65 percent, with no course grade lower than 50 percent, in the following high school courses:
- ELA 30-1
- Mathematics 30-1
- Two of Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Mathematics 31, Physics 30, or Computing Science-Advanced Career and Technology Studies (5 credits)
- One subject from Group A, B, C, or D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 110 CAD