Economics and Philosophy BA
This joint honours degree gives you in-depth understanding of economic issues in business, society and public life whilst asking important questions about how we see and understand the world.
You'll explore economic theory and approaches through core modules, and learn how to think clearly and construct effective arguments. You’ll also learn about logic, ethics, the mind and reality as well as macro and microeconomics.
You can then go on to develop this knowledge by choosing from a wide range of optional modules, enabling you to specialise in topics that appeal to you.
You could choose to study the philosophy of politics, science, language, religion, ethics and the mind, and thinkers such as Aristotle and Kant, alongside economic development, international trade, public enterprise or the economics of work and labour.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds