Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management)
Study the Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management) and become a leader in the health industry. You’ll develop the skills and specialist knowledge to manage a multitude of various issues as they relate to the health care sector, including leadership, policy, practice and evidence based delivery. If you are currently working in the sector or aspiring to a management position, or have a non-health background with interest in the healthcare industry, this is the degree for you.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia and is the capital of the eastern state of New South Wales. It is the business, administrative, cultural and recreational hub of the state and is a city of beauty and elegance with a population of approximately 5 million. Sydney’s population is made up of many groups of people of all ages and from many different cultures.
South Australia is a sophisticated, modern and affordable place to live, work and study. The capital city of Adelaide has all the hallmarks of a major urban center with modern and classical architecture, a bustling retail hub and a multi-cultural population.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
IIBIT Education Group has provided quality educational and training services for students from around the world for the past 17 years. We are active across a broad spectrum of areas including Vocational Education and Training, English Language Training and Tertiary Education.
We offer excellent teaching and learning facilities, highly qualified faculty members who bring to the classroom a wealth of knowledge, dedication and enthusiasm, small class sizes and efficient student welfare and support services.
Located in the heart of Sydney's and Adelaide's central, surrounded by an ample array of shops, cafes and restaurants, the campuses are easily accessible by public transport.
PSW for bachelors and masters is 2yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- The program is intended for people who have an undergraduate degree and/or extensive experience working within an organisation. Candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Applicants holding other academic or professional qualifications and/or with no work experience may also be granted admission to the program following an evaluation of their academic and professional skills; or
- Applicants without tertiary qualifications, but with significant managerial work experience, and an assessed capacity to undertake study at this level may also be granted admission.
- Required proficiency in English: IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 .
- Course Code: 085623K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Master of Professional Accounting at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Master of Technology (Enterprise Systems & Business Analytics) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT