International Trade Law LLM
World economies are increasingly interconnected, posing new legal challenges in areas such as:
- the imposition of tariffs and other trade barriers
- the negotiation of deep regional trade agreements reducing regulatory barriers between countries
- the enforcement of trade rules through the WTO.
Sussex is a recognised centre for research excellence in international trade law. We have one of the largest academic interdisciplinary trade research groups in the world, the UK Trade Policy Observatory (UKTPO). You’ll engage with cutting-edge research and learn to apply the rules of international trade law to the complex challenges facing the international trade system.
The course is ideal if you’re already a legal practitioner in your home country, although this is not essential, as long as you have completed a basic legal education. You'll develop critical perspectives so you can understand the theories underlying trade liberalisation. You’ll develop the practical skills needed by legal advisers in the resolution of international trade disputes.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex