MSc Management (Project Management)
Our intensive, one-year, MSc Management with a specialism in Project Management is for graduates from a wide range of subject backgrounds. It is not necessary to have prior academic or practical experience in business or management. It will especially suit students pursuing management careers in consultancy, engineering or construction, product development, or ICT.
Our MSc Management pathways provide an introduction to management followed by a detailed exploration of a specific area of management theory and practice, in this case Project Management. The programme attracts students from around the globe and you will be part of a cohort with a variety of backgrounds and interests.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our graduates are highly employable, and we're one of the most targeted universities by leading UK employers. You'll be joining a network of talented alumni, developing careers in over 190 countries worldwide.
Our Careers Service offers a range of services to support you.
- Our staff can help you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications.
- Online resources to help you, research employers, browse job vacancies, and practice for employer selection activities.
- Dedicated resources for international students and postgraduate students.
- Advice on postgraduate study options and funding.
- Access to the Careers Service remains free for three years after you graduate.
- 2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- We understand that the majority of candidates from India have been taught in English throughout their education. Many departments will accept CBSE or CISCE English at 80% or above in lieu of another English test, with an MOI letter confirming that English is the teaching language of your institution.
- The majority of our master’s programmes require a first class degree (60% or higher) from a recognised Indian university, with specific grades depending on the institution. Competitive programmes may require first class with distinction. If you would like advice relating to your specific qualification, please contact us.
- We are aware that at many of India's elite higher education colleges it is very rare to be awarded a first class. For this reason, a number of our departments may be willing to consider candidates from top colleges who have achieved 55% or above.
- IELTS Academic: 7.5 overall with 7.0 in all skills
- TOEFL iBT: 103 overall with R24, L22, S25, W24
- Pearson PTE Academic (Online or Test Centre): 78 overall with 71 in all skills
- UG: 7.0 overall with 7.0 in writing and 6.5 in all other skills
- PG: 7.0 overall with 6.5 in all skills
- UG: 95 overall with R22, L21, S23, W24
- PG: 95 overall with R22, L21, S23, W22
- UG: 67 overall with 71 in writing and 64 in all other skills
- PG: 67 overall with 64 in all skills
- 6.5 with 6.5 in all skills
- 88 overall with R22, L21, S23, W22
- Pearson PTE Academic (Online or Test Centre):
- 67 in all skills
- 6.5 overall with 7.0 in reading and writing, with no score below 6.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship MPhil at University of Bristol
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Bristol
- MSc Social Science Research Methods (Management) at University of Bristol
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Bristol
- MSc Marketing at University of Bristol
- MSc Management (Project Management) at University of Bristol