Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Information Technology
Businesses, big and small, rely on technology and information systems to operate successfully in a rapidly changing global market.
Combining Business and Information Technology gives you the skills to apply business principles and knowledge across the IT sector or to assist businesses to implement new technological advances. You have the opportunity to explore areas of interest or develop new ones; or combine your majors to develop key skills.
This course leads to two separate degrees:
- the Bachelor of Business, and
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
You will gain all the benefits of each degree course and be fully equipped to pursue a career in either field separately or to combine the two in your chosen work.
Together this combination gives you a variety of career opportunities. Depending on the majors you choose, you'll develop the skills to work across information technology or use your IT skills to work for small businesses or corporations. You could:
- combine majors in Accounting and Software Development to create new software programs for accountants
- mix Games Development and Marketing to help you develop and sell the next big video game
- join Business Information Systems and Business Statistics to work in the growing field of data analytics.
Your combination of skills could also lead to roles in project management, systems management, or data analytics. The blend of Information Technology and Business will ensure you have the technical skills required in IT-supported with a solid business education that will lead to a successful career.
Caulfield campus is Monash University's second largest campus, nine kilometres south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL;
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 22 in one of Mathematical Methods(any) or Specialist Mathematics or 25 in any other mathematics
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics SL or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL or 4 in Math Studies SL
- Course Code: 085441E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Media Communication at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business at Monash University
- Bachelor of Finance at Monash University