Transport Planning and the Environment MSc
If you are a numerate graduate who wants a smart track to employment in a rapidly expanding sector addressing the environmental impacts of transport, or a practitioner who wants insight into best-practice research to accelerate your career, this Masters is for you.
Learn the cutting edge data collection and analytical skills to translate your passion for improving the air quality of our cities and the wellbeing of your fellow citizens into a reality.
Be taught by researchers who are shaping the national and international environmental transport agenda – members of our team advise European and national governments on emissions control.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds
- Chemical Process Engineering MSc at University of Leeds