Special Educational Needs & Inclusion MA
Explore concepts surrounding national policies and practices so that you can make a real difference in the lives of young people with SEN/D.
The UK is in need of highly skilled practitioners with knowledge of issues relating to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEN/D). This programme equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to be one of these much needed practitioners.
Whatever your current role within educational practice, the programme will provide an opportunity to build your knowledge of theoretical frameworks by studying an exciting range of innovative modules.
This is a flexible programme, and you can tailor your learning to your own individual context and background. For example, the programme provides a clear progression for SEN-coordinators (SENCOs) who may have previously completed a Postgraduate Certificate Award.
Program Available At (Campus) - York campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- TESOL with Chinese MA at York St John University
- TESOL MA at York St John University
- Language & Social Justice MA at York St John University
- Criminal Justice MA at York St John University
- Psychology of Child & Adolescent Development (MSc) at York St John University
- Professional Health & Social Care (MSc) at York St John University