Diploma of Engineering Part 1
Engineers have a combination of skills that place them in demand all over the world. Engineers apply science and mathematics to develop new technologies and improve existing ones.
The Diploma of Engineering (Engineering) offered at Monash College leads to a degree in engineering at Monash University.
Five reasons to choose the Diploma of Engineering:
- A pathway into the second year of an engineering degree at Monash University*.
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study engineering and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first-year undergraduate students.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Secondary school qualifications
- Satisfactory completion of final year secondary school, or equivalent, including English
- Satisfactory completion of the International Baccalaureate (IB), including English
- Satisfactory completion of the New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA), including English
- Course Code: 043634K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD