Global Strategy and Innovation Management MSc
Strategy and innovation are essential as firms aim to achieve superior performance and competitive advantage in the global marketplace. In today’s dynamic business environment, managers are challenged to be actively engaged in strategy initiatives whilst providing innovative ideas for new products, services, markets and business models.
This Masters degree will equip you to understand the fundamentals of strategy in organisations, and to design, lead and implement all types of innovation, whilst offering a solid understanding of strategy and innovation in a global context.
Through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, you will be equipped to identify the strategies and best management practices that enable firms to implement innovation initiatives. You will also acquire the necessary critical thinking skills to analyse both the benefits and problems that arise from the globalisation of innovation networks.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds