Bachelor of Podiatry
Training health experts in human mobility.
If you want to help people to walk, run, skip or dance their way through life, the Bachelor of Podiatry is for you. From babies to baby boomers, you’ll become an expert in the study of feet – big and small – and embark on a career that is rewarding and varied.
Our three-year accelerated podiatry degree based at our Central Coast campus will prepare you to be career-ready, faster than your peers. Help restore a person’s independence and mobility by learning to diagnose, treat, and manage patients’ foot and lower leg problems.
When you graduate, you will be highly employable, thanks to world-class training, state-of-the-art facilities and more than 1,000 hours of practical experience.
UON Central Coast is proud to celebrate over 25 years of world-class teaching, learning and research in our region. During this time, a strong community of career-ready students has flourished, with the campus shaping graduates into key members of our local area - and the world. Situated just two minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway, UON Central Coast is conveniently located and provides a range of flexible courses to suit a busy, modern lifestyle.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our podiatry students have great employment opportunities. Within four months of graduation, 88% of our health graduates are employed full time.
Podiatrists work in a range of health environments, including:
- private and public practices
- general hospitals
- rehabilitation and community health centres
- sports clinics
- research centres
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 058964B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Public and Community Health at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) at University of Newcastle