Business Management BA
This dynamic and flexible course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the functions and processes involved in managing complex organisations.
You’ll cover the core concepts, practices and techniques of management and develop the skills required to lead. You’ll learn about organisational behaviour and the business and economic environment, as well as specific functions such as accounting, marketing and supply chain management.
Diverse optional modules will allow you to tailor your course to suit your own interests and career plans.
These modules will focus on topics such as human resource management, management consulting, marketing strategy, and managing digital information and technology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds