Health Humanities and Arts MScR
This full-time and part-time campus-based programme is designed for professionals and recent graduates in humanities, medical, health, social care and policy fields as well as staff in the voluntary sector and creative practitioners.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates can use this programme’s training and experience to enhance their career in a related profession such as health care, social work, nursing or education.
Increasingly, employers are seeking masters qualifications from applicants for practitioner and management roles and graduates are well positioned for these opportunities.
A wide range of career opportunities and specialities are open to graduates of the MSc Health Humanities & Arts including:
- health policy
- health management
- science and medical journalism
- medical sociology
- medical anthropology
- health advocacy
- art history
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent.
If you do not meet the academic entry requirements, we may still consider your application if you have relevant work experience and submit a Personal Statement demonstrating a high level of motivation, and indicating why you wish to take this particular study route.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- World Christianity MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- World Christianity MTh at The University of Edinburgh
- World Christianity MPhil at The University of Edinburgh
- Urban Strategies and Design MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Theology in History MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Theology in History MTh at The University of Edinburgh