Clean Energy & Sustainability (Graduate Certificate)
The Clean Energy and Sustainability (CES) Program now offers workforce training in clean energy and sustainability at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
The CES graduate certificate comprises four courses, including an internship/practicum component.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applications for the Clean Energy & Sustainability Certificate** will need to submit:
- Online application and fee ($60 domestic, $100 international)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IETLS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English; the minimum required score for TOEFL is 90 to be considered)
- Résumé (3-5 years of related work experience preferred)
- 1 letter of recommendation
- GMAT and GRE are not required for the graduate certificate program
- Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words: Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in Clean Energy & Sustainability? How will this certificate enhance your career?
- What is your experience in the Clean Energy or Sustainability field, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD