International Year One in Finance and Accounting
The International Year One in Finance and Accounting is your route to a variety of Finance and Accounting degrees at the University of Sussex. Topics such as accounting, economics, finance, investments, management, maths and quantitative methods are taught within the programme modules, alongside English language and career skills.
Modules have been carefully designed to prepare you to successfully progress to your chosen Finance and Accounting degree.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Prepare for your future career
At the International Study Centre, we care about your academic success - as well as your career once you graduate. With your future career in mind, we have integrated a variety of employability activities into our academic courses at the International Study Centre. These employability activities are designed to give you a head start in today’s competitive graduate employment market by helping you become a confident, highly skilled and employable graduate.
All activities are tailored to your level of study, whether you are preparing for undergraduate or postgraduate study. With our support you will identify your strengths, develop your skills for success and focus on areas for improvement, enabling you to maximise your chances of success at the University of Sussex and achieve your future goals.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- English language* Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.5 overall (min 5.5 in writing)*
- Academic Good high school graduation grades or equivalent plus one year of further study. Check the country-specific entry requirements below
- Age Applicants must turn 18 by the 31st July of the year they are due to complete their ISC course and progress
- Nationality Only available to international (non-UK and non-EU students)
- Additional requirements Engineering route students: evidence of Grade B A-level Maths (or equivalent)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A