Master of Energy
New Zealand is a world leader in – and ideally placed for – innovation in renewable energy. Gain industry insights and explore technological developments with our roster of internationally-recognized experts, and prepare to lead in a sustainable global sector that continuously evolves to meet our daily needs. With significant input from top researchers from the Geothermal Institute, you’ll be provided with up-to-date skills and knowledge that directly apply to the real world.
This flexible program lets you focus on a field of energy while pursuing courses from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, and Business School. Our schedules and streamed lectures allow you to study while working, and your research can align with your employment.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The MEnergy prepares you for high-ranking, advisory positions worldwide, and your career path is dependent on technical skills and research concentration. Being the in the Geothermal Institute’s flagship programme means you may take advantage of our strong relationships with industry, be it in harnessing networking opportunities or gaining the wide perspectives needed to reach your career goals.
Jobs related to this program
- Environmental scientist
- Management control superintendent
- Market services analyst
- Mineral resource specialist
- Recycling and construction manager
- Reservoir engineer
- Risk and electricity market analyst
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Architecture (Professional) and Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Information Technology at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Studies at University of Auckland