Master of Engineering Management
The Master of Engineering Management at the University of Newcastle provides you with a structured pathway to develop your managerial skills and strengthen your ability to teach and lead others within a technology driven organisation.
If you are at a point in your career where you want to take your engineering knowledge and skills to a new level in management, the Master of Engineering Management has been designed to help you along this path. Developing your leadership and communication skills, you will discover how to engage in the softer skills needed to effectively manage people in conjunction with engineering projects.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Following the successful completion of the Master of Engineering Management, you will be prepared with the know-how to move away from the day to day engineering work, expanding your expertise and professional offering to effective management.
You will be prepared with the balance required to become an effective engineering leader, where the ability to lead by strong technical example is coupled with your ability to motivate and manage people. With this qualification, you could take on an engineering manager role or senior engineering position.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 032388K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle