Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations (GCAF)
The GCAF is a pathway course designed to lead students into Master Degrees at the University of Canberra (UC). This course offers students the opportunity to develop and apply academic literacies and research skills in a postgraduate study environment.
If you successfully complete the Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations you will qualify for your chosen coursework Master's.
Units of Study
- Managing People
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Intercultural Academic Communication
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of a three year post-secondary qualification or equivalent (as approved by the University).
- Course Code: 097614A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A