Communication and Media MA
Please refer to the deadlines before applying.
This course will provide you with a broad understanding of the varied role of media and communication in society.
The flexibility of this course means you can develop general expertise and/ or specialist knowledge in particular fields, such as film, political communication or the cultural industries more broadly.
Core modules introduce a range of theoretical perspectives and their application in real-world contexts. You'll have the opportunity to choose from optional modules; the content of these modules is informed by the research interests and practice of academic staff who teach them. You'll undertake an independent research project, working under the guidance of an individual supervisor.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds