Exploration Geophysics MSc
Geophysics is the remote study of the Earth's interior through physical techniques – principally seismology, but also applying gravity, magnetic, electrical and electromagnetic methods.
It is a key element of oil, gas and mineral exploration; environmental, cryosphere, and archaeological assessment; and engineering site investigation. Our Exploration Geophysics MSc prepares you to embark on a career in any of these industrial or academic sectors.
Running continuously for over 50 years it is very firmly established and has strong links to industry. It provides you with a broad range of practical skills, underpinned by a theoretical understanding that equips you to become a professional in your chosen field.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Chemical Process Engineering MSc at University of Leeds