Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation MSc
Managing digital information is a competitive necessity for organisations worldwide. New information and communication technologies have led to growth, opportunity and disruption for businesses, and the skills to drive opportunity through information management are in high demand.
This Masters gives you the skills and knowledge to engage with the Information Society as a leader, innovator and entrepreneurial manager.
You’ll learn to understand and integrate contemporary theory while exploring the latest trends. Taught by our leading academics and business practitioners, you’ll be shown how to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to solve complex business challenges, with opportunities to gain hands-on experience through live case studies and projects.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds