Master of Business (Management Stream)
The WIT Master of Business (Management Stream) programme is aimed at individuals who wish pursue a career in general management. It has been developed with a strong focus on applied learning showing students how they can make the connections between theory and practice. The programme is offered for both full-time and part-time students especially for executives who aspire to first-line management positions. The course provides students with an analytical understanding of general management techniques and the scope to apply this knowledge creatively to real-work situations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A H1 or 2.1 overall award in a strong specialist Business Management undergraduate degree or a General Business undergraduate degree with a Management specialism.
- Students from a non-business degree (example – BA or BSc), but have taken Management modules during their studies and have achieved a minimum grade of 60% in those subjects.
- In some instances graduates who have achieved a 2nd class honours grade 2 in the degrees listed above and who can demonstrate a high level of performance in the Management related subjects may be considered for interview and short listing.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD510
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Arts and Heritage Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Internationalisation at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Economics and Finance Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Marketing Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology