Mechatronics and Robotics BEng
Mechatronics integrates electronics with mechanical design to create intelligent systems. The transport, health, entertainment and service industries are among many that are benefiting from advances in the field.
This unique multidisciplinary course offers you the opportunity to study the most exciting aspects of electronics, mechanical design and artificial intelligence and apply them to the design and manufacture of sophisticated intelligent systems.
It’s delivered jointly by the schools of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computing, building on the cutting-edge research being carried out in the EPSRC National Facility for Innovative Robotic Systems, which we host on campus. You’ll use industry-standard software and lab facilities and undertake project work in every year, equipping you with the knowledge and skills for a professional career in this exciting sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds