Master of Business Administration
The AUT Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops your leadership skills and is an invaluable tool to further your business career.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is for those aspiring to senior management level, those already in senior management who want to realize their full potential or those who are self-employed looking for the business skills to succeed.
The MBA is highly regarded by employers and designed to offer you maximum flexibility. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of the fast-paced and complex business environment, where leaders need an advanced understanding of all business divisions and managing cross-cultural teams. You learn from staff who are leaders in their field, and classes focus on current professional practice and the experiences, learning, and challenges of your own work environment.
2 - 4 Year's Part-time available
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
MBA graduates step up to take influential roles within key and growth industries in New Zealand and globally, and have the ability to significantly impact the business in which they operate and the effect these businesses have in a wider context.
They have the capability, credibility and judgement to manage significant projects, teams, business units and organisations. Our MBA graduates provide inspired leadership from a multidisciplinary perspective in business, coupled with an assertive and principled approach to quality in their practice as professionals.
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Must have completed one of:
- A bachelor’s degree OR
- Graduate diploma OR
- Relevant professional qualification or professional experience approved to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience since gaining the degree or other qualification
Evidence of work experience will need to be submitted in the form of a letter, on letterhead, from a past or current employer stating the date you started working for the company, your role, responsibilities, and the date you finished working for the company - or that you're currently employed.
- Aptitude test and/or interview may be required
- Course Code: AK3717
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Applied Finance at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)