Professional Studies BA
This degree is for you if you want a qualification that is relevant and firmly grounded in the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for in professional roles today. The course is particularly relevant if you can bring work experience to your studies.
The course has been developed with the world of work in mind and encompasses a professional and project strand focusing on skills relevant to employers and an interdisciplinary strand looking at key contemporary issues that are facing modern professionals, including globalisation, diversity and technology. You can also choose to specialise in a particular area of professional development: either business management, child and family studies, learning and teaching or creative writing.
There is the opportunity to extend your studies through either a year in industry or a year abroad where you can gain valuable skills and experience relevant to your career aspirations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds