Bachelors of Engineering (Honours) / Commerce
Develop exceptional financial acumen and engineering prowess by combining a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) program with professionally recognised qualifications in commerce.
Complete a dual program combining commerce with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and you'll gain an extra professionally recognised qualification and a highly valued skill-set that will place you in high demand with employers.
The engineering program is split into six main disciplines and a total on 18 speciality majors. The main streams of the program are chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, mining and software engineering.
Depending on your choice of major, the skills you'll develop under the engineering component of the program will allow you to work in a range of fields, from infrastructure and hospitals to energy and software.
During your commerce studies you'll complete a range of compulsory courses that cover concepts relevant across the financial services sector, including topics such as accounting, information systems, economics, business law and management. The various study programs will provide you with a combination of core and specialist knowledge, and the skills to apply what you've learned wherever your career takes you.
- Be in demand from employers and add value to their business by combining commerce expertise with engineering know-how.
- Join the university ranked number one in Queensland for engineering and technology, with the largest range of engineering disciplines of any university in the state.
- Develop a combination of core commerce skills, specialist knowledge, and critical evaluation and problem-solving abilities.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Information Systems
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Software Engineering
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 080732A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELORS OF Engineering (Honours) / Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Information Technology / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Information Technology / Arts at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Information Technology at The University of Queensland