Bachelor of Creative Industries (Drama and Performance) - ARB404
The Bachelor of Creative Industries (Drama and Performance) provides its graduates with the learning and experience to initiate and build creative performances, projects and events. The course is presented in an innovative partnership between TAFE Queensland and the University of Canberra. Graduates will be able to engage as arts facilitators, educators, producers and project managers in creating, leading and facilitating projects that are designed to have social, economic and cultural impacts on individuals, organisations and communities.
Graduates will be able to work across a variety of media and collaborate with performance makers, educational institutions and community organisations. As a graduate, you will learn to operate in varied organisational contexts, engaging in both non-profit and commercial activities. A range of elective units is on offer to expand the student's skills base and knowledge including study in Music, Visual Arts, Gaming, Fashion and Digital Design.
The University of Canberra, in partnership with TAFE Queensland, offers a range of exciting courses in Brisbane (South Bank and Mt Gravatt).
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Honours enables all students to demonstrate to future employers their potential for independent, sustained research. The options to develop industry partnerships related to your project and engage in international professional experiences (through study-tours) further enhance the opportunities to refine work-ready skills. During Honours you will participate in an exciting research community of students and academics with access to the Faculty's research expertise, support and networking opportunities.
- Graduates at UC will provide with wide range of job opportunities in Australia. They prepare their student ready for the job as the market demand. Student can look up for jobs at UC TALENT OPPORTUNITIES or one can work as VOLUNTEER and INTERN at VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
UC have partnerships with various employers from various field including Nursing
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Cities and major regional centres
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast Canberra Newcastle/Lake Macquarie
- Wollongong/Illawarra Geelong
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an
additional year in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 3 years of PSW visa)
Regional centres and other regional areas
All other locations
(list of cities)
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional
2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
We also offer a number of entry initiatives that give you the opportunity to gain entry to the University via alternate pathway programs and admissions schemes.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 102458F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Arts and Design (Honours) - 298JA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Visual Communication Design) at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Digital Media) at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Visual Arts) - ARB405 at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Contemporary Music Practice) - ARB403 at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Applied Fashion) - ARB402 at University of Canberra