3-3 Law Program
The 3-3 Law Program allows qualified undergraduate students, from any undergraduate college or university, to begin studies at the University of Nebraska College of Law after three years of undergraduate studies. Students admitted to the program will use the credit hours awarded in the first year at the College of Law to complete their undergraduate degree requirements. The 3-3 Law Program allows students to receive their bachelor's degree and their juris doctor degree in six years rather than the traditional seven years.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Handshake is the place for students of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to search and apply for internships, co-ops, part-time and full-time jobs. You can also utilize Handshake to:
Upload a resume and complete your online career profile
Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
Learn which employers are attending upcoming Career Fairs
View upcoming local and on-campus career events
Research contact information for local and national employers
Search for and apply to open positions
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
First-Year Applicants Should:
Have a 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average.
Or, score 20 or higher on the ACT, writing portion not required.
Or, score a total of 1040 or higher on the SAT Critical Reading and Math sections.
Or, rank in the top half of their high school graduating class.
All first-year applicants under the age of 23 are encouraged to submit an official ACT or SAT score.
Note: You are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score to be considered for admission or scholarships.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Score of at least 79 (iBT). The University of Nebraska–Lincoln institution code is 6877. Send your TOEFL score report via the TOEFL website.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
An overall band score of the academic test of at least 6.5. The general training exam is not accepted. No institutional code is needed.
Duolingo English Test (accepted Feb. 3, 2020 – December 31, 2022)
Graduate minimum score of 110.
TOEFL, IELTS and Duolingo scores are valid for two years.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 14000 USD
Application Fee: 45 USD
- Secondary Education (7-12) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Elementary Education (K-6) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Special Education (7-12) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Elementary Education & Special Education (K-6) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Community Health and Wellness BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Inclusive Early Childhood Education (Birth-Grade 3) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) at University of Nebraska-Lincoln