Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Hospitality Management
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
The Final Year IBA in Hospitality Management program covers the business manager’s role in the world of hotels and travel. We look especially at a leisure-orientated market from an international perspective.
You will learn that hotel chains are companies like any other, that macro and micro demographics cause changes in direction and policy - just as in any other industry. You will study the administrative processes involved in hotel management and catering, discovering the special importance of human resource management, marketing and quality control in this leading business segment.
You will also gain an accurate insight into the changing global scene in the tourist industry, focusing on the opportunities, as well as some of the risks, associated with this exciting market.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- MBA in Sports Business Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University