Cognitive Neuroscience MSc
Gain the knowledge and skills required for studying the biology of the mind.
- This course prepares you for a career in research by offering:
- lectures taught by leading cognitive neuroscientists in one of the largest psychology units in the UK
- one-to-one expert supervision on your personal research project
- hands-on experience with neuroimaging (fMRI)
- introductions to a vast array of cognitive neuroscience techniques.
You have the opportunity to explore a range of cognitive neuroscience fields – from philosophy of science and research methods to consciousness, addiction and social neuroscience. Supervision is available across a range of topics, through our research groups in Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental and Clinical Psychology, and Social and Applied Psychology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A