Certificate in Science in Water and Wastewater Operations
The course entails 30 credits consisting of 3 modules in the first semester and 3 modules in the second semester.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Health and Safety Representation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Irish Wild Flower Identification at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation for Biologics Manufacturing (CQV) at Institute of Technology Sligo