Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Science
NIBRT and IT Sligo have aligned to provide certificate programmes that are short, accredited programmes designed in association with industry partners. These programmes focus on upskilling students on the key competencies required for biopharmaceutical manufacturing. These part-time programmes are
delivered via a blend of online learning with IT Sligo, and practical modules in the NIBRT facility.
Whether you are studying part-time online, blended or full-time online, it is very important that you allocate enough study time to your online course to stay focused, reduce stress and achieve your goals. For part-time online or blended learning, it is recommended that you should try to allow for 5-6 hours per week per 5 credit module to your studies.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Health and Safety Representation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Irish Wild Flower Identification at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Science in Water and Wastewater Operations at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation for Biologics Manufacturing (CQV) at Institute of Technology Sligo