Social Work MA
You’ll benefit from a range of stimulating learning opportunities. Taught by our academic faculty and experienced practitioners, you’ll also get to work with service-users and carers.
You’ll work within a supportive study environment. This will help you develop crucial skills for independent and collaborative learning.
Learn from people influencing social care. We work with local social welfare agencies on joint projects. These include development, training and research initiatives.
- Sep Deadline: Jan
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 10 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA at University of Sussex