BA INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH SPANISH N2R4
This course will help you prepare for professional roles in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally.
This degree examines the key themes and emerging challenges facing business in a global context, with a special emphasis on Spanish culture.
Progressive business-focused modules span areas including strategy, marketing, finance, organisational behaviour and human resource management.
A study year abroad or a one-year paid placement in the third year provides you with an outstanding opportunity to develop either your knowledge of business or further your skills at a Spanish and/or Latin American university, differentiating you from the majority of professionals.
Throughout the degree you will develop a high level of understanding of written and spoken Spanish and gain a deep understanding of the culture and business practices of Spain and/or Latin America.
In the final year there are no core modules which focus on business and management. Instead you will examine areas already studied at a more advanced level, selecting from a wide range of optional modules, allowing you to tailor your degree programme to suit your individual interests and ambitions.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading