Postgraduate Certificate in Geothermal Energy Technology
New Zealand is a recognized leader in ensuring best practice in geothermal development. Being in Auckland – a three-hour drive away from most of the country’s high-temperature geothermal systems – makes us perfectly suited to offer postgraduate study in this field.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This programme consistently achieves its aim to provide the best technical skills applicable to the field – we have trained over 1,500 students who are employed around the world as leaders in the geothermal industry. You may also gain wider industrial and technical perspectives to enable the pursuit of further research.
Jobs related to this program
- Geothermal drilling supervisor
- Geothermal project manager
- Reservoir engineer
- Rig manager
- Site geologist
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland