Management BS (International Management Concentration)
The international management concentration seeks to broaden students’ horizons and prepare them for the increasingly global business world. This concentration will help students understand both the economic and political forces shaping the world economy and the implications for management practices. Students will gain an appreciation of the diverse economies and cultures of different countries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates concentrating in international management are well prepared for a wide variety of careers in general management, international management and marketing, and financial analysis. Our alumni work in importing/exporting, retailing, sales, tourism, product management, and trade positions in multinational companies. International management concentrators are well positioned for graduate studies in business, law, international development, and international economics.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All UMass Boston applicants are asked to submit a personal essay. It gives you the opportunity to present yourself in a way that grades and test scores cannot. Our admissions counselors use your essay to determine your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself clearly. Your essay may also be used to consider you for the Honors College and/or any scholarship opportunities for which you may qualify.
- Students who are attending or have graduated from a U.S. high school must submit SAT or ACT scores. Submission of TOEFL or IELTS scores is recommended.
- Students seeking full admission to electrical or computer engineering, management, or nursing programs are required to submit their SAT or ACT test scores.
- For students who have a recalculated grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher and seek full admissions to the College of Liberal Arts or to the College of Science and Mathematics, SAT or ACT scores are optional but must meet the minimum TOEFL (79-80) or IELTS (6.0) scores required.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD
- Sport Leadership and Administration BA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Supply Chain and Service Management Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Marketing Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Management Information Systems Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Leadership and Organizational Change Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Finance Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston