Master of Science in Material Physics International Student Program (ISP)
The Master of Science in Material Physics International Student Program (ISP) provides intensive hands-on graduate training in advanced experimental, theoretical, and computational techniques of modern materials science. The program aims to prepare highly knowledgeable and skilled graduates, who will be trained as materials physicists and can work as independent workers or in collaboration with others, to fill jobs in industry, government agencies, research institutes and universities worldwide. The program includes an intensive English preparation program.
St. Catharines Campus
St. Catharines campus of the Brock University houses around 2,500 students in 8 residence complexes. Also, the institution has a campus in the city named Hamilton in Ontario. It has a gymnasium, board room, instructional resource center, library, large classrooms, modern computer labs, faculty office space, conference facilities, food services, and green spaces.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Applied scientist
- Technical sales representative
- Materials technologist
- Thin film deposition specialist
- Laboratory technician
- Materials synthesis
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for admission to a Master’s program, a student will normally hold a four year degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university with a minimum 75% (mid-B) average over the last two years of full-time undergraduate study.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 05 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 140 CAD