Certificate in Science in Bioprocessing Technologies
This Certificate in Science in BioProcessing Technologies has been strategically developed in consultation with the Biopharmaceutical industry in Ireland to meet an identified need, whereby this course offers learners the opportunity to gain new and emerging skills and experience required to support growth of this industry sector in Ireland. This Special-Purpose-Award has been co-developed by ATU Sligo and the National Institute for Biopharmaceutical Research and Training (NIBRT), directly informed by industry to provide a National Biopharma Training Programme that will provide jobseekers with highly sought after skill sets that include Biocontamination Control, Formulation Fill Finish, Recombinant Drug Discovery and Development, Facilities and Utilities, in addition to lab-based and pilot-plant based Upstream and Downstream practicals.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Health and Safety Representation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Irish Wild Flower Identification at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Science in Water and Wastewater Operations at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo