Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese BA
China has become one of the world’s largest economies, and plays an increasingly pivotal role on the world stage. This degree will allow you to become proficient in Chinese – a major world language – as well as gaining an insight into life in China and the broader Asia Pacific region.
You will combine intensive language study with area studies, so you can build your awareness of the politics, history and culture of this huge and diverse region. You’ll also spend a year studying at one of our partner universities, so you gain first-hand experience of life in China.
Core modules will build your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills and introduce you to key issues in the study of Chinese society, while you can also select from optional modules to explore the wider Asia Pacific region, covering topics from Japanese literature to Korean society and Thai history.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds