Master of Business (Supply Chain Management)
Aim for a leading role in the supply-chain and logistics industry, with the respected Master of Business (Supply Chain Management).
You’ll learn the latest supply-chain theory and gain experience in one of Australia's largest industries.
Many of our lecturers are practising professionals, with up-to-date industry knowledge and connections.
You’ll graduate adept at the full range of activities behind the supply chain, including:
supply chain and logistics management
enterprise resource planning (ERP)
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This masters degree is focused on the top roles in the industry and could lead to a career as one of the following:
- supply-chain manager
- logistics professional
- global procurement specialist
- sourcing/distribution manager
- enterprise resource planning developer
- project leader
- transport coordinator
- warehouse supervisor
- import/export manager
- customs manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 083290J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University