Finance and Investment MSc
Global capital and money markets are rapidly evolving and critical expertise is highly sought after. If you are interested in a professional career in finance and investment, this Masters will equip you to apply your problem-solving skills to the financial markets.
You will be introduced to advanced concepts and practices in essential topics including international investment, financial modelling, corporate finance and security investment analysis.
Thanks to our excellent links with industry, commerce and professional bodies, you will gain a practical understanding of how essential financial theory is applied in practice. Case study exercises and simulations test your knowledge in real business scenarios, connecting you with the latest challenges and issues in the financial markets.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds