Law with a Language LLB (Hons)
You’ll gain a solid grounding in English law as well as exploring international, European and Canadian law. You can choose one language from Arabic, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese or Spanish.
You also cover:
- how the law regulates the relationship between the individual and the state
- how the law responds to dealings between individuals and groups
- theoretical and practical aspects of law.
You’re taught by research-active faculty, and join a vibrant community with an active student law body. Through the Sussex Law Clinics, you can gain valuable work experience of the law in action before you graduate.
We also have links with leading law firms that sponsor our student competitions in national and international mooting, criminal advocacy, client interviewing, negotiation, mediation and legal debating.
Studying law develops your skills of analysis, argument and persuasion, equipping you for a variety of careers. Our supportive group of alumni are happy to provide career advice for current students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34 -36 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with Media LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with International Relations LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with American Studies (with a study abroad year) LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with Politics LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex