Bachelor of Agribusiness
Demand for agribusiness professionals continues to grow. The Bachelor of Agribusiness at UNE provides you with the business skills and knowledge that prepares you for employment in the food and agribusiness industries from the farm level through to multinational companies. You will develop a high level of problem-solving and communication skills to be able to address real issues facing agriculture and business within a changing global environment - issues such as food safety and security, climate change, sustainability, and increasing globalization and integration of agriculture and food networks.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UNE’s Bachelor of Agribusiness prepares you for a range of roles in the food and agribusiness industries within farms and primary production businesses, government departments, international agencies, and multinational companies. You could consider positions in:
- government departments and bureaus
- industry bodies such as Meat and Livestock Australia, and Graincorp
- agribusiness and primary production
- commodity trading
- agribusiness banking, finance, and insurance
- investment banking.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- be qualified for admission (see Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Rule and the Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Procedures); or
- hold an approved qualification from an Australian TAFE or Registered Training Organisation under the Articulation Program.
Any two units of mathematics. For units in the economics, finance, and quantitative areas, it is recommended that students have previously studied mathematics.
For direct admission into undergraduate courses offered by UNE, you must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least equivalent to completion of Year 12 in Australia.
- Applicants holding relevant Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding relevant Indian State Board of Education Board Year 12 examination results, other than PSEB and HSEB
- Applicants holding relevant Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) and Haryana State Education Board (HSEB) Year 12 Examination
- Applications holding relevant National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding a relevant Indian post-Year 10, Year 12 equivalent 3-Year VET level Diploma results in a relevant stream
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 60% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+).
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 65% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant start, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+),
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 60% or First Division results
- Course Code: 032710E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Training and Development at University of New England
- Bachelor of Organisational Leadership at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics with Honours at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics at University of New England
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England