MSc Financial Management
Take control of your career in financial management. Our MSc Financial Management programme provides the knowledge and skills that will give you a significant edge in this competitive finance sector.
Why study MSc Financial Management at Birmingham?
- Financial Management graduates are in high demand from a wide range of top employers for their specialist skills. Our ever-growing relationship with key employers in the sector will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with leading global organisations.
- You will study a variety of innovative topics that will prepare you for a global career, including foreign exchange markets, international treasury management, ethics, governance and regulation in treasury. You will gain knowledge of real-world investment challenges with an emphasis on ethical and sustainable business practices.
- You can choose a pathway with MSc Financial Management to achieve two ACT professional qualifications. By choosing the specific optional modules and completing the requirements, you will receive the Certificate in Treasury (CertT) and the Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals (CertTF), as well as your degree.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in the award-winning Future Leaders Certificate programme. This extra-curricular programme will give you the chance to work on an exciting virtual live project set by a multinational company and enables you to better understand the impact that technology is having on the business world and the implications for your own career.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Top jobs in financial management include:
- Audit Graduate Trainee
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Corporate Banking Analyst
- Valuations Manager
- Financial Account Manager
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Tax Professional
- Senior Associate
2 Year PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Holders of a Bachelors degree of three or four years in duration from a recognised university in India will be considered for postgraduate taught study. Holders of Bachelors degree will normally be expected to have achieved 55% - 60% or higher for 2:1 equivalency, or 50% - 55% for 2:2 equivalency depending on the awarding institution.
Either: A four-year Bachelors degree (first class or very good upper second class)
A three-year Bachelors degree (first class) from recognised institutions in India.
For MSc programmes, the Business School will consider holders of three-year degree programmes (first class or very good upper second class) from recognised institutions in India.
For entry to LLM programmes, Birmingham is happy to accept applications from 3 or 5 year LLB holders from India from prestigious institutions.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP
- MSc Supply Chain Management at University of Birmingham
- MBA International Business at University of Birmingham
- MSc Management at University of Birmingham
- MSc Marketing at University of Birmingham
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Pathway 3) at University of Birmingham
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Pathway 2) at University of Birmingham