Electronic Engineering MEng
This degree course allows you to study advanced electronic design, including system-on-chip design, embedded systems engineering and integrated circuit design and layout.
Core modules will develop your knowledge and skills across a range of key topics in electronic engineering, as well as giving you a foundation in the key mathematical and physical principles that underpin the subject. You’ll also have the chance to study a range of modules in specialist topics such as medical electronics, communications systems and physical micro- and nano-electronics, in line with your career plans and personal interests.
You’ll be taught by expert researchers in world-class facilities, and project work in every year of the course will equip you with valuable professional skills. This degree offers you a launchpad to a wide range of careers across the electronics sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds